Within the oral health care industry, there are plenty of secondary cleaning methods that are highly effective for your oral health care, such as mouthwash. Although mouthwash is not to be used as a substitute for brushing and flossing, when used correctly, it can be a welcome addition to any oral health care repertoire.
Is your mouthwash functioning as intended? For more information about mouthwash, consider the following:
– For extra safety and security, only choose mouthwash products that have been given the ADA’s Seal of Acceptance.
– If you are regularly suffering from bad breath, mouthwash can help to freshen breath and temporarily relieve you of the symptoms.
– Mouthwash can be used to keep your smile healthy by clearing away plaque buildup and harmful acids which cause dental erosion.
– Improve the appearance of your smile by using mouthwash products that contain teeth whitening treatments.
– Various mouthwash products can come with a vast array of amenities including enamel protection, fresh breath, teeth whitening, and bacteria removal.
– Making the decision about which mouthwash to add to your oral health care routine does not have to be done alone, as you can ask your dentist for product recommendations.
For any additional questions or concerns about oral health care treatments, Eli Lawrence, DDS is here to help you with all your oral health needs. For a complete diagnosis from Dr. Eli J. Lawrence and our team at our dentist office in Chicago, Illinois, you can schedule an appointment by calling us at 312-236-9895. It’s never too late to enhance your smile!